Everyone loves a good meme – even if we’re not always sure how to pronounce it. From funny to wise, these little insights and inspirational messages can have a big impact.
Here are my Top 7 favorite inspirational memes.
Not only does regular mindfulness practices benefit your personal well-being, but it has a powerful impact on corporate culture. By adopting a mindful work culture, you will increase focus and energy which enhances work performance, and boost overall happiness leading to a more engaged and dynamic team.
Excellent advice… especially when we follow it! It’s easy for us all to get caught up in the never-ending work wheel but it’s so important for your well-being to occasionally take a step back and find your Zen!
Goals are great motivators. When clear goals are set, you can track your performance and evaluate your results. They keep you focused on the task at hand and hold you accountable to your aspirations.
A leaders’ job is to lead, right? It’s actually much more than that. A leaders’ job is to provide instruction, direction, and guidance. And also, a leaders’ job is to make a difference. That can be easier said than done. Many leaders struggle with disengagement, dysfunction and destructive behaviors within their teams. That’s why leadership development training is an important investment that organizations should be making to get results.
Fun fact: 60-90% of communication is non-verbal. Another fun fact: effective communication in the workplace can increase productivity by up to 25%. Speaking clearly, listening intently, and reading body language are all key components of skillful communication resulting in better leadership and more successful teams.
Do you have something in your life that you continually butt your head against? No matter how hard you keep trying you end up disappointed and frustrated. Sometimes in life, all we need is a change of perspective to overcome a challenge. Although we can’t change it, we can change our perspective.
Creating good habits can go a long way in leading us to successful results and overall fulfillment. If you’re ready to add some good habits to your routine, follow these five steps:
- Start small. Desmond Tutu once said that “there is only one way to eat an elephant: a bite at a time.” For example, if you want to make a habit of walking every day, don’t begin with a marathon; start by walking around the block. You’ll accomplish that task quicker and it will make it easier for you to want to do it again.
- Build on it. Sticking to the walking metaphor – by adding a few extra yards to your walk each day, you’ll gradually improve which will make it easier to stick to your habit.
- Split it up. While fantastic, at the end of the day a big goal can begin to seem daunting. Split up the task so you’re accomplishing milestones along the way while keeping the habit attainable.
- Don’t give up. It’s easy to fall off the track every now and then. What’s important is that you get back on it. Keep in mind that you need to be consistent, not perfect.
- Go easy on yourself. Forming a habit shouldn’t be painful, they should feel easy, especially at the beginning. That’s why it’s important to follow steps 1 – 4 and before you know it, your small changes will lead to exceptional results.
If you have a favorite inspirational meme, we’d love to see it!