MINDFULNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
According to the World Health Organization, stress-related maladies cost US companies at least $300 billion and 80% of workers feel stress on the job with nearly half saying they need help in learning how to better manage stress.
Mindfulness is the ability to gain a state of presence and self-awareness that enables you to choose your responses or actions in clear, productive and intentional ways. What could be better?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What is mindfulness, how and why it works
- Mind control through meditation and focused awareness
- How to control the controllables, and let go of the rest
- Having a choice about what you feel, think, and do
- Create a new mindset
- Vulnerability, empathy and positive emotions
With Mindfulness training, your team will see:
- Enhanced work performance and productivity
- Increased focus and energy
- Reduced overwhelm and workplace stress
- Reduced sick days
- Increased employee happiness