Does your team struggle with communication? Unfortunately, you are not alone!
Effective Communication begins with you. Understanding your behavioral style will help improve your own communication and to help you better understand how to effectively communicate with others.
Our DISC styles program will help you:
- Learn how to avoid common communication barriers. Recognize communication styles preferences, and tailor your communication to be more effective with each style.
- Learn methods for de-escalating difficult situations and resolving conflict effectively.
- Decipher the common language that will help your team work better together
- Develop tools to Improve team communication
- Learn how to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunications
- Become better equipped in understanding those around you
- Developing creative ways to establish rapport and build relationships through a deeper awareness of the power of nonverbal communication.
Influence and Persuasion
In order to stand out, be effective, and gain support, you must be influential.
Great leaders influence team members to do great work, gain the support and alignment of others, and understand how to make their contributions standout.
Our influence and persuasion program will help you …
- Apply techniques to increase abilities to influence and persuade
- Learn how to influence without authority
- Identify the benefits and value for using influence and persuasion skills
- Create new mindset for influence and persuasion