Being an effective leader isn’t easy. Oh sure, some people might seem to be “born that way,” but truth be told, it takes effort, skill and practice!
Here’s some more truth: studies show that 40 percent of new leaders will fail within the first 18 months. The good news is that leadership failure can be predicted – and even prevented – when managers are given the right resources.
Check out some of our Leadership Development Programs
The Learning Outcomes from this program will help you:
- Identify key characteristics of leaders
- Discover how to build trust and confidence with employees
- Learn how to avoid behaviors that undermine leadership
- Understand how to promote teamwork
- Learn to act decisively
- Know how to demonstrate leadership in a crisis
- Better communicate, delegate and coach