Part of my work with executives, leaders and teams is to encourage continued learning, growth and development. Since this is the time of year when many of us are taking some much-needed time off (hopefully), I wanted to share some of my favorite resources I recommend when working with clients … or looking to inspire.
Take a look, and let me know what you think. If you’re already familiar with some of them, give your own review in the comments below. In the meantime, no matter what you’re doing the rest of 2020, Vida Aventura wishes you a safe and restful holiday.
Leadership Development, Team Building and Personal Growth Resources
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
- The Advice Trap: Be Humble, Stay Curious & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work & in Life, One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott
- Emotional intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate The Three Essential Virtues – Patrick Lenioni
- The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximise Your Potential by John C. Maxwell
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards
- Self Made by Nely Galan
TED Talks & Videos
- Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are – Amy Cuddy
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek
- The Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- The Happy Secret to Better Work – Shawn Achor
- The Puzzle of Motivation – Dan Pink
- The Skill of Self-Confidence – Dr. Ivan Joseph
- View From The Top – featuring Ken Frazier
- Inclusive Growth and Purpose Driven Leadership – Ajay Banga & Tina Brown
- Get Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable – Luvvie Ajayi
- Year of Living Brilliantly – Michael Bungay Stanier
What Would You Add to the List?
If there is a book, video, podcast or other resource that you would recommend to executives, leaders and teams, please share! Leave all the details below.